1. You Send High Priority Emails (!): Sure, some messages hold more importance than others. But think about it logically: If that email you’re sending is that important scream, well no, just give them a nice phone call, right
2. You Pretend Your Cube Is Club Cubix: Offices can be noisy. It’s the price you pay when you throw phones, printers, coffee machines, crazy secretaries, angry bosses, and conference calls all under the same roof. But if you want to drown out the background noise with your favorite tunes on iheartradio, make sure the sound doesn’t travel beyond your office door. I am guilty, loud speakers always when Im in studio!
3. You Constantly Remind Everyone How Good You Are: Zip your lips and let your work do the talking. No matter how much you build yourself up, actions always speak louder than words.
4. You email like your texting your friends: Text lingo like “LOL”, “thx”, “2nite”, or “u” is unacceptable, especially in emails. (Who are you, the intern?) If you understand proper English, prove it. Also: Smiley/wink faces via email, ehh
5. You Treat Your Office Like a